Frequently Asked Questions
We try to answer some questions you may have!
How long does it take to build my website?
It's varies by client and project needs. Most typical 3 to 5 page sites can be ready with in a couple weeks.
Can you help setup hosting after my site is built?
Short answer, Yes. In most cases we can upload your site to your hosting environment and get it setup and running.
Do you offer website maintenance?
Yes. We can maintain an existing website or one we have created for you.
How do I design and develop your website?
- It starts with the consultation process. We want to get to know you as a client, your needs and requirements.
- The second part of the process is to sketch the rough layout of the web design.
- The next step involves getting the approval of the rough sketch we have created of your website.
- Once you approve, the final concept is developed into a functional website with the best user experience and innovative graphics. Any suggested modifications are made during this stage.
- The next step is the created website is tested for bugs and errors, if any are found we fix them.
If you have a specific question please feel free to contact us.